Lou Sang: Day before CNY Eve

IT had been long time I did not update my blog. Kind of busy on other stuff.. Very pack week until both my blog is abandon for days without new post.....More and more post coming in later.....

This had been the 3rd year we are having the reunion dinner among our friends in the office before Chinese New Year. We didn't have one last year as I am at US. Wonder if the rest is having one.

But the every year, ppl that sit around the table change from one to another, year after year; people start to leave the company as well as Penang and of course we have some new folks to join us as well.

Wonder if we can have the same face gather together for the reunion dinner.

There is nothing I can do to stop from changes. I would only wish to have it.

As usual, we eat, eat and eat. This round we go uphill to the Pearl Palace Restaurant to have their famous "HU LO" (Fish Steamboat)....

Lou Sang is the MUST have event during the reunion. So we get one as well this year. like this....



After adding those crispy chips, lime juice, and etc... we start our "Lou Sang"...




Lou AH Lou... Lou DOU Fong Shang Shui Hei........



Who get the highest mixed, will get highest pay next year.... :p

Personally, "Lou Sang" is not my preference. As I dun like those artificial coloring on the dishes. But still, I did take some.... :P

My main target is my fish steamboat.... So yummy... I like it the most... U must try at least once.....

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

nice to see those "lou hei" stuff.. I haven't "lou" yet... will "lou Hei" with my friend this coming Sun :)

David (AKK) said...

Forgot to wish you all the best... everybody "Huat" ar :)