Parking Luck No Luck

Just came back from lunch with my wife, it is hard to get car park after went back to office area, as most of them go out at 12.00pm and come back at 1.00pm.

I came back around 2.00pm after an hour lunch at Sunshine market.
Don't know if you believe in luck on car park hunting. I believe in 100%.

Sometimes, something make u to take this turn rather than the next one, leading you to a empty car park slot. Sometimes you saw a car came out from the car park space after you past the entrance of the particular lane. Or sometimes you feel so lucky to spot one of them and when about to reach there, someone just take it.

Just now when I am on the way of car park hunting, I saw an old indian guy waving at me telling me he is moving out. But I can't get the slot right away as at wrong direction.

What to do, I need to turn a big round to get it. I drive fast to get there trying to grab the slot. But when I am about to reach there... OMG!!! Another car is in front of me waiting for the indian guy. I am thinking, what a BAD day..... Need to go all the car park hunting again.

But the indian guy didn't move the car out from the place as he saw the car waiting is not in red color (my car's color)...

The car in front of me got no choice, so it left. Once it left, the guy reversed his car and leaving the blank slot for me....

What a lucky day.........Your luck play an important role. Believe it or not. It is.

7 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

hahaha, parking.... i dont like to drive during lunch itme. if need to, i will go early and coming back around 12 something or 1.

David (AKK) said...

Pheww... very lucky lar you... yes... we must always think of bright side & have positive thinking, then bye bye to Bad Lucks... hehe :)

Anonymous said...

dragon:
No choice la, as my wife lunch time start at 1.00pm... I had no choice... hihi.....

sometime had to park very very far

AKK: ya.. wat a lucky day....

u r right... we need to keep ourself motivated by thinking on the bright side....

yingjia said...

It's really need a bit luck, but i think the main reason u get the parking slot because of that kind indian...

Akira 思胜 said...

I worked in factory also, and I knew it was hard to get parking when lunch time... So I rather car pool in colleague's car... hehe...

Anonymous said...

yingjia:

yes... as i have luck to meet the kind indian...

Akira Wah:

Emm.. these days I no longer car pool with my frens for lunch, and seldom joined them for lunch.

Why? As u all know.. my wife is pregnant and she become choosie on the food... so need to bring her out from their tasteless cafe lunch..... :()

Leisa Dreps said...

Ooh, that's luck alright! You don't get to see kind motorists like that often. It's like he really reserved his parking slot for you and ONLY you. Some people just don't care at all, right? Others even take risks and try to steal the slot from you. But you can't blame them, really. We all need to park our cars somewhere somehow.