A Heavy Month for our wallet and purse

CNY is a tough month for me, why? I just got married last year and this year is time for me to contribute in the "Ang Pow" giving.. Photobucket

I had received ang pow for past 28 years and this is the year where I start to contribute in the act. Previously dun know how heavy it is for our parent and others until I become one of them. That's the reason why most of the married couple didn't feel excited about CNY... A Heavy Month for our wallet and purse.

On the top of those Ang Pow, I had another one additional expenses, CAR Repair. My car suddenly " on strike ".....

It happened last week. The door can't open using the remote control and need to use the manual way to open. While pressing the alarm, I heard some weird sound from the door side. I know something had gone wrong....

It is time for my "2nd wife" to meet the foreman,..... after doing "operation" to checkout internal part, one of the motor latches is broken into pieces and causing the motor can't do her job to pull and push the central locking.

OK... so now wat? Change new one lor...... I tot it will cause me around hunderd bucks but it turn out to be RM30... phew~..... relief...

RM30 not much ma.... so cheap...Ya RIGHT.... it is...

Operation of my honey

But something came out next... My alarm siren gone for years and I didn't wan to repair as I tried few time repairing it and gone after a week or 2. So I give up... But since I had go for the foreman, so one time deal la, repair the siren at the same time.

At first he tot my honey had problem on the throat (Speaker), so he said the speaker plug too near to the engine, cause the speaker can't hold the heat and broke down..

OK? then wat? Change new one? OK.. How much ? RM35. OK.. reasonable... DEAL!!


After doing all the re-routing on the speaker, but STIL my wife can't scream for help when we ask for it using the remote. NO SIREN!!!!!!! Photobucket

WTH, now problem came...... he also panic. He suspected something else..... So he said he need to do full body checkout.. ok.. go ahead...

Then wat.,.... ALARM MALFUNCTION.... Then.. Wat?!!... Change new one la.... HOW MUCH?!! RM200?!! Wat?!!!!! $%^$%^%%##^%#^$%^$ Photobucket

ok.. Forget about it.... let my wife remain silence.. Photobucket

So total charge me RM30. Later I saw they provide the car polish and waxing service as well. Then.. "GATAL" lor... Boss since I let my wife remain silence, but at least need to give her some cleaning and make-up la. So I ask la.. how much.... RM150

I nearly fainted on the spot.... but I think I had long time didn't wash and polish my car which is in red color, so .. OK la....

Gone another RM150.... Sakit pocket.....cry



9 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

wahsai, how much u spent on ur 2nd wife ah???

my 3rd wife, desktop pc also sent to hospital for reformat and changed for a new hardisk and RAM, also cost me a lots... hahahaha....

Sze Ling said...

happy chinese new year~~
i'm waiting for ur ang pow, hahaha

haan said...

keluar sikit sekarang, nanti masuk banyak lar. tak takut!

Jys said...

aiseh you should have polish the car urself mar.. hehe, the other day i bought the polish machine, those no brand one lar, at tesco, rm50+, then polished my car, my aunt's car, my neighbor's car and a lot other ppl's car.. super worth it. hehe..

i never like cny, even when i was a little. kid...cny to me is..travel travel, jam jam jam, and spend money.. hehe..

CS said...

akirawah: wow... so how much u had spend on ur 3rd wife..... that day my 3rd wife also...."on strike".. adapter gone... this is the 2nd adapter i bought... gone.... may be I on it 24 hrs.... getting a new one cost me RM190... sakit hati.....

Szeling: Happy Chinese New Year and .. OOK.. lets meet and I give u ANG POW....

Haan: keluar sikit?......masuk banyak later... hopefully la.. thanks...

joyce: emm.. I wonder why u dun like it.... travel travel? Ur hometown far from ur place?

car polish tools.... emm.. good hor.. u shud use it to get extra income during CNY.... charge RM50 per car... will make the machine free.... and earn some pocket $$... hahaha

lovie said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!
Produce more babies so you can earn back the money that you contributed. =D

Akira 思胜 said...

hahaha, I just got my pc back only, changed new hardisk and RAM cost me RM300 ler, consider cheap in penang already... hahaha....

my 2nd wife (Car) donno how much yet, after CNY will send for servicing, hopefully no problem will occur lar... hahaha...

Wish u have a prosperous Chinese New Year also... Keong ah!!!

K3ViN said...

wah soooo heart pain nia... but drive car is like tat lor...

Anonymous said...

akirawah: RM300... so cheap la... haha..... Gong Hei Fat Coi....

lovie: emm... making more baby mean spend more la... emm... cannot la.. tak tahan ni...

k3vin: ya right.... not only heart..... but my wallet... hihi