Team Building Q1 2008

It had been a while since I went for another project in other building. And the relationship between me and the teammates doesn't seems close enough. There are few new comers that join our team who I rarely deal with.

The teambuilding is the activities that helps to pull everyone together, chat, play, share, and enjoy. We will get to know each other more.. And me.. I talk a lot. Non-stop one... so most of the time... I talk craps and jokes a lot...

And the teambuidling did serve its purpose this round. We went for the Spice Garden at Tanjung Bunga at the morning. We have our breakfast at a perfect sea view platform in the Spice Gardem who charge us RM5.

Here is the place where we had our nasi lemak and tea. Nice view and feel so relaxing. Having nasi lemak with enjoying the beautiful scenery. But too bad.. the poor photo shooting skill killed it.




After the yummy nasi lemak, we proceed to our spice garden tour without tour guide. The public relation personel did approach us during breakfast and as if we wanted to have tour guide on the garden tour.

Due to previous bad experience on the tropical fruit farm on previous team building, where the tour guide can tell us a 15 min story on durian tree or corn. So we felt very boring. So this round, we turned it down.

So we went to walk around the garden and read the intro about certain herbs and spice written on the notice beside those plants. And it is very boring, but yet very challenging, you need to walk uphill, down hill, cross bridges, ponds, small river, gates... and many more. The air is very fresh and make us so refreshing.

We forgot about our work, calls, timeline, projects updates, weekly report.. almost everything.... We enjoy the garden walk so much.

But we regret about our decision of having NO Tour guide. As without the explanation, we had missed out a lot of hebs or spice which might be very useful under certain condition. I would suggest you to get a tour guide if you plan to pay a visit there.

Here are some photo I shot during the Garden Walk..

Lian Hua

Kacip Fatimah

Tongkat Ali

Herb

Bamboo Trail

Bamboo

Coconut Shell


After the walk, we went for lunch at G-Hotel. Nothing much to tell about the food. I did only few photo shooting before we start our lunch as I am too hungry to grab all the food. Sorry.... hihi..



2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, nice photos, I never been to Spice Garden before, hv to take my time and go for it...

DUI Attorney Houston said...

hi,
Nice and beautiful pictures.