In Memoriam: Les Chang (1968 - 2008)


I dun know what to say, I had met this guy twice, first time on the January Fotokrazy gathering and the other one is on the dog agility contest.

But now, he no longer with us. He is being attcked by 2 person (road bulies)from the back around Nam Hua Yee Hospital after he get his regular treatment. He went in coma and gone.

I get to know about the incident on Sunday night and able to get hold of Albert on the incident and his condition. And according to doctor, his condition is not good and may not be survive until tomorrow.

I plan to pay a visit on him on the next afternoon (Monday), hope to see some miracle happen. But it is not. He passed away at morning 10.55am at GH Penang.

I am so down and sad. He is gone now. hope he can RIP. We will remeber you always.

More information on the funeral.



In Memoriam: Les Chang (1968 - 2008)
FotoKrazy.com - Tuesday, 19 February 2008

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

I saw his photos in Flickr album too... very telented with the photo taking skills...

Let's pray & may him R.I.P.

Anonymous said...

Les EK Chang slept with my wife for years before he died.

I only knew about it few days ago...

my whole family is suffering now.

I am divorcing my wife.

wife -> ex-wife

I don't want to hurt my ex-wife TOO MUCH.

so I prefer not to reveal who I am to protect my ex-wife's reputation.