Lim Teh (Drink Tea)



I can't denined that I am old fashion guy, I like all kind of traditional stuff. Tea is one of my favourite.

Ya, tea is not only for old folks, but not many youngster like it. What I mean is chinese tea...

But I like it so much, it makes me feel calm. If I have something to think of, or something to decide, I will get myself some tea, while having it, it helps me feel relax and will help to flush out everything stuck in my mind.

And it helps me to think it in a better way and leads to a better decision. But I am not rely on those tea all the time...

But it is a good way for me to relax, after the whole day of heavy works, tired in term of physical and mentally...

I always wanted to have my own tea set, and comfortable table set at the balcony, having a good senery with a cup of tea on ur hand...

Imagine it.... wat a life..... imagine it again... is that amazing?!!

okok.. back to real life........

This is my tea set.... "lao ia" one.....



I am not expert in the tea drinking as well as tea serving. The procedure of serving, type of tea leaves, tea of pot, taste of different tea, and many more I need to learn.

I need to learn the correct way of serving and know how to appreciate those tea rather than "swallow" them into my stomach... wasting them...

I will blog more about the "Lim Teh" stuff here while I am learning on this.. If you are tea lover too, tell me and teach me, we can have some disccusion there.

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Faisal said...

chinese tea..how i missed them.

K3ViN said...

dont say urself old fashion guy, even i also like tea.....

Akira 思胜 said...

I love to drink chinese tea in that way also... hehe....

New World Park there got Tea Spa restaurant, go and try it out, nice~~~

Anonymous said...

you tea lover too?! Hmmm.....try jasmine; brew it for 3 minutes and quickly removed them from the tea pot...cos if too long, it becomes bitter. Enjoy...=)

Mei-Wah said...

i love tea...
1. japanese green tea
2. earl grey tea
3. tik kuan yin
4. heong pin

CS said...

emm.. seems like a lot of tea lover here... and most of you all are youngster... then I am wrong and may not know the youngster so well.... which mean.. I am OLD liao..

my favourite tea:
1. Gao Shan Cha
2. (forget the name liao)
3. Xiu Yue Kam
4. Tik Kuan Ying
many more....

emm.. for me... Heong Pin or Jasmine tea, is not cup of tea... why.. I dun like the smell.. :(

But I dun mind have it.. jsut not love it...