Bz bZ BZ...

Today I am so busy on the whole week and I slept at 3am everyday. Beside my company work, I need to manage 3 blogs. WeLovePenang had just migrated to self domain, AllaboutCS had got its new template, CNY banner for this blog..

This is the 3 item that I had accomplished this week. I am so happy at least I am able to do per plan even it is very stress and I am very tired now.

But I did nothing for my baby blog. I shud had design new template and banenr for my baby blog and I had been long time I didn't updates the blog.

Baby, I am sorry.. It is my fault and I really poor in time management and I am stuck now. But I promise I will blog about you at least 3-4 post per week. You have my word.


In the coming weeks, there are more thing awaiting for me and I really need to ensure everything per schedule, or else.... I am gone... NO HOLIDAY for CNY :(

Must Complete:
New template for My Baby Blog
Clean up my apartment

Nice to Have
Next Project Initial Meeting with Business Partner

3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Des said...

whoaaa..nice header!!! i like man!!!

Constance Chan said...

nice work. good luck for you 2008.

CS said...

thanks...

just the first tiem working on the banner design...

there is long way to go...