Crazy Act1: Dun spend all your money

I've just read about Joyce experience on trapping herself and friend at the company car park. So poor la, especially at night. Luckily she is not alone, else she might have problem.

This experience make me recalled on one of my crazy experience few years back. I believe it is 4 years back. It happen at Prangi Mall, Penang. As usual, we parked our car at the basement car park and go to get ticket for 9pm show.

Sorry, I can't recalled the movie name. After that, we go to have our dinner. I don't remember what triggered us to have the crazy idea to spend all our money in our pocket and wallet. Spend every single notes and coins that is with us.

We are so excited about ideas and we start to spend, send to buy this, buy that, and trying to get ways to spend it.

At last, we manage to spend all our money and most of the shop start closing, and it is time for our movie...after the movie, we decided to went home.

The whole story start here.... When we got our car and driving towards the exit, suddenly... recall we need to PAY the PARKING FEE...

Photobucket Panics.... So HOW?

We don't have any $$ left in our pockets, but only some coins I manage to get inside my car. Both of us panics.
I remembered there are few banks around and I can get the cash withdraw using ATM. So we park our car and walk out from the car park and go for our $$.

You know what..we went to 3 banks and all banks ATM is temporarily OUT OF SERVICE!!!!

Photobucket PANICsssssssssss.. nearly fainted.......

How? How? How? How? We have no $$ to pay for the parking charges.

OK.. Call friend to help. Who shall I call? I am not from Island, don't have friend on the Island that time...

But finally I able to get my best fren "HON CAI" come for a rescue.....but need to wait for an hour....

We wait for 45 min and we plan to give us a try... We drove towards the counter and tell him.. this is the coins we have, we dun have $$ left with us....

The uncle is so kind and just press the button and let us go....

~phew....

laugh HOREY... we had released from the CAR PARK..... horey...

We waited until my friend arrived and thanks him before we went home. I appreciate what he had done for me. Appreciate that....

SO no more IDIOT IDEA anymore....Photobucket


5 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

Haha... like that also can happened ar... next time better keep some cash with you :P

Anonymous said...

sometime when we are young, we can do a lot of funny funny thing..

u will feel yourself like an idiot when u think of it now...

more to come..... hahaha

Jys said...

haha, oh yes, must always check our wallet and make sure got money lar..

i got one time went eat dim sum with my friend, ordered a lot and only found out we both got a few dollars left. worst thing is we found out when we were at the counter paying!! so malu.. so end up i wait there and my friend go atm withdraw money..

~sigh... check wallet, make sure got money only go eat ler..

CS said...

haha.... you are right.. always check... and triple confirm...

u know what i did now?>....

I always ask my wife to keep extra $$ in her wallet .. and not mine one... haha... anything still got backup.. haha


And I start to slot in some notes in the car... in case... haha

Anonymous said...

my mom always keep some coins in the car.. it is useful whn paying car park fee and highway fee