Man behind the BLOG

Last few days, I saw a friend who own a blog and I am one of the frequent readers for what she had been writing, but she didn't know who am I.....

I own the welovepenang blog and due to the current full time work, it will create a lot of inconvenient if the news spread... especially to my boss...... But .........when I saw her, I feel guilty, I am reading all her feeling, her experience and I always see her around....

I felt like I am actually hijacking all her... so I decide to let her know who I am

You might argue that, she already wrote in the blog, she would expect people to read about it.....

Ya you are right, but I still feel that way......

You all wanna know who I am?.... Let me know...I send me my photo.....





I am Allien from the MARS

3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Please.... :)

chunyiun said...

Eh...i also wanna know leh...;P

Anonymous said...

okok... I will send my photo to u... :P