Monkey Attack

I know this year is not Monkey year.... i knew it... but ,,, i wan to talk about them now...

I went back home town this weekend, and I am eagerly wanted to reach home to get my favourite rambutan. My mum told me this year we have a great harvest of them....

very red in color and juicy.... So i can't wait to grab and taste them...

When i get home... I saw this.... I am so happy and excited.....


So red right?..... but some how.... i wonder... why so little nia... my mum told me got a lot wor.....

lets see if mama already cut all liao.... but i can't find any in the house...

So i plan to get it myself.....

and to my SURPRISE....take a closer view on that....

Let me zooooooooom in.....



See carefully...... wat is that.... EMPTY RAMBUTAN......

damn...... All empty one... How come....

later my mum told me... we have monkey visit these days and the whole rambutan now... BOTAK......

But i still see some on the tree which not ripe yet... so may be wait lor....

U know what happen next a.... the Monkey come again.... walao....... and taken the rest.....

I am thinking of getting those gum which use to trap the rats.. to put on my fence and get them stick there forever.....

me so evil?... please la..... if they done this to ur favourite stuff... i think u all will use gun to shoot them la...

my mum stop me from doing that.. u know why a?.....
she say she will be damn scare if she saw the monkey stick on the fence....

okok... so i stop.. i know also la... if stick there... how to remove him ler.....

hahaha.....

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

ling said...

where is ur hometown ar??

CS said...

NIBONG TEBAL