Resident Evil: Penang Crow

It is my usual habit to stand at the balcony and look out to the greenly field and try at USM. It is very good view from my house.

I like the scenery so much and it is very windy..

ops..... I am not trying to promote my house la... but hor... ok la... forget abt it..



Few weeks back, I saw a group of crows flying around USM area, it is not one or two or three... it is a lot....20-30 crow flying together...

I assume they are going to have their regular line walk to survey the market.. haha...



or may be their are having a spot check on the area..... ????

or there are going to be some bad thing happen...... ????

But when i saw that, it seems so similar to the Resident Evil Crow attack...

Ya la.. i know la... that one is damn a lot.. this one is "sap sap sui"....

but just to show what i saw lor....

3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Des said...

wah the crows reli scary...

anyway regarding the dot com domain...

yes i am looking towards more opps in various pay post links.

did u said yahoo gives USD0.99? how can i find more info about this?

i've seen exabytes.com.my offering RM55 per domain name and RM99 for Xtudent domain and hosting...

not so sure if i wana take up the RM199 or RM99 package... many things i not sure wat is it about..

it is about time for me to learn these things and find out those info...

CS - u helped me again :)

thanks alot

K3ViN said...

what a nice view but the view have been disturb by the crows......

Anonymous said...

ya lor... it is like that la..
the crow is very dominant species like the "Siew Kheong"...

they can survive under very poor condition and environment...

so... nothing much we can do...