Waiting...........

dun know why...... sometime we have some weird thinking occupy most of our brain...

i have it these days.. when i found out, i am 30 next year.. wat to do?

is kind of old liao.. and when look at my parent, they are old too....

And i have some kind of feeling.. i scare of dealth.. which is approaching us...

The more I think of it... the more I depress...

What should I do?... I dun know...

Sometime even I ask myself, why I am doing so much to get $$ and eventually we're going to end our life pretty soon..

Life is short.... why dun spend more time with others, expecially our parents.. rather than talking crap at the blog... wonder.....

1 comments nia.. I need more la:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this too. I'm scared of losing my parents too, I mean, they're getting older now, and death is inevitable.
Sad.