Swallow in the sky

It had been my habbits to bring along camera wherever I go. I like to capture anything I saw and share with you all.

Ya, I know, there are not much ppl that read my blog. But still I will blog for this.

This is the scene I get. I saw a huge crowd of swallow flying in the sky, what i mean is huge ... nearly hundred of them. This is not common at Penang, especially not at this hour. I mean 2-3pm.


They normally came out when it is about to rain or evening. It is kind of weird and not common. And these huge of numbers, it is not common too.

I suspect there is someone who is modified the house to breed those swallows to get their nest. I heard the revenue is hitting millions per year. I didn't see much modified house at Bayan Baru, but town area, yes....

My hometown is famous of the modified houses and shop lot for bird nesting. Wonder how many millionaire formed last year in my town....

0 comments nia.. I need more la: