New banner for Chinese New Years

Dun know if you have noticed, I had create a new banner for my blog. This is the first time I work on my banner on my own. Hope you all like it.

I had done few version and most of them doesn't seem meeting my own expectation and finally come out with something you saw now.

The CNY is around the corner and everyone is very bz doing all the cleaning and shopping for CNY goods. Me too. Just done on the shopping for this la that la. And very tiring now.

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

haha... very nice banner... very modern CNY feel pulak... like it :)

Dragon said...

nice one. i hope i can have one too. but im not good at design and im lazy!

Anonymous said...

sui meh?... ok la...

i saw other ppl one lagi cio...

i am a beginner to photoshop..

dun know how to use those advance feature...

so i simply put everything in one page... haha...

KOKahKOK said...

haha not bad la! hehe... me also not pro in photoshop!

Anonymous said...

KOKahKOK: Thanks.. but it is not very good yet.. Even this template, I am not very satisfied with it though....

Stay tune la... I will re-design the whole thing...

David (AKK) said...

haha... good ... keep it up :)