Eat Alone

We always went out for lunch instead of having it in the cafe in the factory. These days I need to fetch my wife for lunch as she had no appetite to the food in their cafe. So, I didn't go with my friend that frequent anymore.

Today... Friday, we have 2 hours break, so I can't go with my wife as she only have one hour. So normally Friday, I will went out for lunch with friends. But today... my gang all got their own plan.. So i am the one left behind.

What to do, their boss is buying them appreciate lunch for the whole year of hard work. But my boss hio.... she went for the appreciate lunch as well.. with her boss :(..

My brain become totally blank and dun know what to do. Eating alone ..... where to eat, what to eat.... wonder... Photobucket

My friend just handed a KFC voucher before lunch time, so I just use it and go to KFC and eat alone..

Feel so lonely......cry

8 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

haiyo...eat alone can die meh? cry somemore..... u can go with your wife mar, for the first hour, then go back la after sending her back to office. like that also need me to teach u ka?

Sze Ling said...

对咯!虽然你的太太只有一个小时的午餐时间,你也可以跟她一起去吃的啊!之后送她回去工作,然后再回到你自己的工作岗位,应该就接近继续上班的时间了吧

蛮久没过来看你的部落格了,恭喜你要当爸爸咯!呵呵~新年我要红包~~

sankochan said...

Aya... I'm use to eat alone, shop alone, watch movie a alone... no problem~~~ INDEPENDENT WOMAN!!!


Eh!!?? I thought you were a girl... so when you say your expecting your new baby.... I thought you pregnant!!! AHAHA!!!! Sorry ah~~ pai seh.... Your wife!!

Anonymous said...

haha.... I saja merajuk...

Ya ... I merajuk...

Guy cannot merajuk a?

ya I know la... as my wife today also got appointment.. making me.. so helpless.... and some one give me aeroplane some more..

so mor sad lor...

David (AKK) said...

Haha... sometimes it's good to be alone... you can eat whatever you like, can do whatever you want mah... haha :)

Anonymous said...

ya right... but some how.. I am that kind of people who dun wan to be left behind during the working hour...

but after work... i seldom go out...and weekend also....

i will stay at home and enjoy the peacefullness...

KOKahKOK said...

lonely..u r so lonely.... haha...aiyo...at least u got ur sweet heart wat.....eat alone nevermind la hahah

Anonymous said...

haha... ya right...

my sweetheart....

but seriously... if one day she did "kek" me... i will be a very happy man.... :P....