Site Effect after domain migration

I dun know if i shud post it here, but there is something to share about the experience I have and may some of the bloggers might wanted to know when they plan to get the own domain wtthout the hosting.

I had done the migration to my new domain on my other project, WeLovePenang.com, but I had found the site effect of it and I plan to revert back which is a bad move, I guess....

This is what I found after my migration.
1. My nuffnang doesn't work ==> need to update the nuffnang acc.
2. My Adsense doesn't track this ==> Need to add in
3. My Alexa ranking drop significant on my welovepenang.blogspot.com.
4. Google can't crawl my content.

So overall is, when I migrate, I reset all the effort I had done to establish my rank in the search engine, alexa ranking, and all the adsense history.

What does those mean to me? I lost my traffic from Google Search Engine. As it yet to start crawling my content.

I am so sad and I need to start overall back from zero

What should I do? emm... Shud I revert it back? Should I?

Can someone tell me? Can you?

1 comments nia.. I need more la:

KOKahKOK said...

got meh? i dun have this prob wo....hehe..may bei add my new domain in advs